Pop-Out Love Cards

Make a pop-out card, to express your love. A pop-out card that carries a Theme, more than just a normal love card, or a pop-out card. Where a moving picture is better than a million words. Visit this pop-out cards that offers a dimension. Express your fantasies and dreams in a pop-out, that blow your love one away. Yes in Cardsofhearts, you will explore the new world of POP-OUT LOVE CARDs

Thursday, September 07, 2006

As promised, Templates...



I've created a set of templates for the card featured earlier. So for those who want to make a pop-out for that special someone that you are missing, Here's what I promised. Part 1 of the template is up. I will be loading part 2 tomorrow.
However, for detailed instructions. kindly contact me. Bascially you just have to cut these images out and stick to the Back Bone of the pop-out card. (to be uploaded soon)
Till then.. Love is the Greatest thing on earth.. find it if you haven't. Treasure it if you have.

7 Comments:

  • At 4:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You make very nice cards!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Marina said…

    Buon giorno,ho visto missing you pop-up card e voglio farle i miei complimenti.E bellissima questa card e non vedo ora di avere templates se e posibille.Cordiali saluti,marina

     
  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Abdilatif Mohamud said…

    You make very nice cards and congrats on finding the love of your life. I was wondering if you can send me part 2 of the templates. Also can you show me how to put i together, like in words or a video. You make awesome cards, but they really are complex to get at first so I would appreciate the extra help. Thanks.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Debbie Yoo said…

    I would love to know how to make this card! it's beautiful!

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Yoda said…

    May I please get the directions on making this card?

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Yeah Yung Sin said…

    very nice card, I found ur blog today from the youtube, would you mind telling me how to make this card please?

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Yeah Yung Sin said…

    very nice card, I found ur blog today from the youtube, would you mind telling me how to make this card please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Untitled Document