Pop-Out Love Cards

Make a pop-out card, to express your love. A pop-out card that carries a Theme, more than just a normal love card, or a pop-out card. Where a moving picture is better than a million words. Visit this pop-out cards that offers a dimension. Express your fantasies and dreams in a pop-out, that blow your love one away. Yes in Cardsofhearts, you will explore the new world of POP-OUT LOVE CARDs

Friday, September 29, 2006

Decorated the Card Cover.




As mentioned in my previous post, I will try to improve the aestheticism of the cover, I have line it with printed ribbon which really do wonder to the over all image of the card.
So if you happened to see beautiful ribbon.. buy them. You never know when you gonna need it. LOL...

I did not take much work in progress picture for this pop-up card. However, if you wish to replicate one yourself, feel free to contact me and I will try to provide as much information as possible.

Cheers

4 Comments:

  • At 2:47 AM, Blogger Sheene said…

    love the cards.. :) wish you could set up a video tutorial on how you actually make the cards.. :) thanks for sharing the templates by the way..

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger McJelly said…

    Your card is Awesome. Can you post some templates up please =D

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    dửêủw

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi...my fiancees birthday is on 14th july....wanted d video 0f how u made d card stating my valentine.....it'll b very helpful...plzzzz....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Untitled Document